Blog Promotion BlogUpp!
Popular Posts
-
Ya Allah berikanlah aku kedamaian hati... Bila lidahku ini hanya menjadi pedang penyayat bagi orang lain, maka diamkanlah aku Mungkin...
-
Saya yakin, saya SPESIAL . Sayangnya, saya adalah seorang penakut. Saya masih meragukan diri saya sendiri dengan apa yang dijalani sekarang....
-
I'm walking up from my summers dreams again try to thinking if you're alright then I'm shattered by the shadows of your eye...
Blog Archive
Viewers
About Me
- Pipit Deviyanti
- Indonesia
- A little girl who grew into adolescence and are taking the process to become an adult. Want to give the best for myself, my family, and all my best who i love. A teenager who wants to become an Entrepreneur, Thinker and would like happy family. Want to become a useful person for the homeland, nation and religion. I have a dream to go to PARIS!!
